Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 4 And Hallelujah No Hot Flashes!

It is Day 4 of entering my induced menopause.  (Still sounds so gross to say)  Although I did almost chew my kids' heads completely off today I think it was normal stress of being sick, first day of my school and a ton of junk combined...oh, and the uber whiney kids.  :-/

I'm happy to report that so far all I have experienced is some sleepinees, little bit of lower back pain and that's pretty much it!  I am hoping this will be the "new normal" while on this little journey.

I was so nervous to start my 2nd year of "non-traditional" college status and the beginning of an intense interpreting program while entering menopause! Can you imagine that recipe for disaster?!   Phew! So far, so good.

This is my "Smile for mommy, it's your first day of school!" pic! LOL  All I needed was someone to pack me my little brown lunchbag and a lovenote on my napkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Goose!