Friday, October 5, 2012

Menopause Brain?

I have not visited with y'all (I pretend people actually read this!) lately because to be quite frank... I can't barely put complete sentences together!  Well, ones that make sense anyway!

I shared over a month ago my blog about the joys of entering menopause at age 29. Click here if you missed out on that fun!

It seems that one of my side effects is just a series of brain farts.

Plenty of people asking what's wrong and did they do something to offend me because I seem so distant.  Nope. just me, over here in my blank little hot flashy world. :)  Not paying a lick of attention to you because to tell it to ya straight...I pretty much don't care.  Love ya!

Just kinda busy in my own world.  my own hot, chubby, thoughtless world. :)

Hopefully I find some inspiration. Some wisdom nuggets.  (With my new food obsession now all I want are some nuggets.)

Yeah, mmmm nuggets.

she better not eat my nuggets too...b*tch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Goose!