Monday, December 7, 2015

Picking Up Where I Left Off...

So many times over the last two years I have thought to myself "I should really blog about this" or something along the lines of "I need to get this out and don't want to bore everyone around me so maybe I can blog to my imaginary audience to feel better." :)

Regardless of all of the excuses I have had, now is the time. It has been almost exactly 2 years to the day since my last post and in most ways life has stayed the same. In some respect this is a good thing, but overall this is just kinda sad!

I have jump started this journey back into blogging by rereading all of my previous posts. It was eye opening to realize some of the very struggles I poured out about were still taking up residency in my life...against my wishes! And then on the more positive side, some of the deep rooted love of family, faith and my children are still very much the same too. :)

This last week has been a tremendous eye opener for me. Hurts and habits that have been so deeply rooted in my life (so deep I literally had no idea they existed) have been brought to life and I am now sifting through the details. Trying to make sense of the "why" of it all and most importantly learning how to change these learned behaviors and conquer them once and for all.

I anticipate my blogs may have a roller coaster feel of ups and downs for a while as I trudge through some of the muck. Hey, maybe all you will take away from this experience is feeling a little better about yourself and your progress in life! ;-) I'll be cool with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Goose!